Tuesday, May 2, 2017

DALEY BLIND'S GIRLFRIEND SUPPORTS HER MAN IN A SPECIAL WAY.

Daley Blind's girlfriend has found a new way to show support for the Manchester United defender, reports The Mirror Sport.

Candy Rae Feur was joined by her pals at Old Trafford for Sunday afternoon's game against Swansea.

And they all sported a brand new fashion accessory that ensured they grabbed the attention of fans as they walked in - 'Team Blind' snapback caps.

Candy Rae, a model and dancer by trade, led group of blonde and brunettes to the executive entrance and the box where they watched the action from.

Despite being a footballer's girlfriend, Candy Rae does not like to be referred to as a WAG.

She previously said: “I am not a WAG, I don’t feel like a player’s girlfriend. It is the other way round! He is a dancer’s man!"

Fleur added: “At United every wife or girlfriend will get photographed wherever you go.

"When we were at Ajax and we all went out, there was never a photographer around.

“I love fashion, but I won’t go all dolled up to matches. I just make sure I wear something red and my big red United scarf.”

No comments: