Friday, December 29, 2017

EDEN HAZARD'S FATHER REVEALS WHY HIS SON WANTS TO JOIN REAL MADRID.


Eden Hazard's father has revealed the Chelsea star has turned down a new deal at the club because he wants to join Real Madrid.

Media reports have repeatedly linked the Belgian with the Spanish champions and the 26-year-old did not rule out a future move to Real Madrid.

"Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane as a player, but also as a manager. He was my idol," Hazard told Belgian TV channel RTL earlier in the season. "I do not know what will happen in the future. However, for sure, to play under Zidane would be a dream.

"I am enjoying life at Chelsea. I still have a lot of things to achieve with them. I am focused on playing for Chelsea."

Last month Hazard told French television channel Canal +: "Everyone knows the admiration I have for Real, but for now I'm a Blues."

While coaching Real Madrid team B in 2015, present Los Blancos coach Zidane admitted that only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Eden Hazard.

"After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player. It is spectacular to see him play."
And he added: "Do I see him going to Real Madrid? I love the player, that's all I will say."

However, Eden Hazard's father has now increased speculations by claiming his son has turned down a contract extension which would keep him at Stamford Bridge beyond 2020 when his current contract expires.

" What I can say about Eden is that he refused an extension of contract to be able, if necessary, to follow the interest of the Real, where he would see himself well"; Father Thierry told Belgian paper Le Soir.

"But, as I speak to you, there is no contact. Eden is only one of the parties to the contract ."

No comments: