Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ARSENAL SALE STAR FOR £5M





Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry have joined Weder Bremen for £5m. Arsene Wenger was reluctant to part company with the 21year old German who shone at the just concluded Olympics in Brazil, but Gnabry wanted the move haven made a handful of senior appearances for the gunners since joining in 2011. He passed his medical on Wednesday morning before being unveiled on Weserstadion on the afternoon.



The winger is so excited about the move, and have this to say, "I'm very happy to be here.  Per Mertesacker and Mesut Ozil have only positive things about the club. I have good talks with the management and that has led me here to Weder and to the Bundesliga. The Olympics were a personal highlight for me and I'd like to carry on my development here at Weder. I've come to Bremen to get playing time, to develop further and to help the team.

No comments: