Friday, August 26, 2016

JOSE MORINHO AND PEP GUARDIOLA SETTLES

                              
      
                  The two Manchester Managers have settled
on their squad for the season.When quizzed about the possibility of signing more players, Morinho said 'I have 23 players in the squad, and in principle, nobody is leaving, because I don't want anyone to leave. No one is coming and 23 players are more than enough. If we have any kind of Problem or opportunity, I have a few young players in the academy that I will be more than happy to give an acceleration in that process and to bring them up now and again.

Manchester City Manager, Pep Guardiola was as blunt as ever when same question was asked him 'No chance, it's enough. We have 30 players, so it's enough. I'm so happy with my squad and the team. I'm so confident and I trust a lot of them.



No comments: