Monday, August 29, 2016

JOSE MOURINHO INSISTS THAT WAYNE ROONEY CAN BE SUBSTITUTED


Rooney came in for criticism from pundits and people on social media for his display against Hull City on Saturday, despite providing the last minute winner for Marcus Rashford.
Mourinho has insisted skipper Wayne Rooney will be substituted if the situation requires it.
I can take him out, it's no problem for me to take him out. But I was just reading the game, and feeling that playing with the two Strikers, Marcus and Zlatan, I  need Mkhitaryan and Rooney just inside because the full-backs were the ones playing really wide on the touchline.

I didn't need wingers because at the moment, the wingers were Valencia and  Luke Shaw, so instead of winger's, I needed people to play inside that position and I know that he's (Rooney) the guy with the vision for an assist and that he could perfectly be important like he was.

No comments: