Thursday, June 22, 2017

''I HAD LITTLE TIME FOR FOOTBALL''... Mkhitaryan.


When he was growing up, the talented midfielder  reveals how his studies would always take priority over playing football.

Mkhitaryan, speaking on Manchester United's official website, said: "At school I was focused all the time. I was focused on studying and had no time to think about football!

"Of course, after school I was supposed to go to training, but honestly I was thinking about school because it was good for me and my knowledge.

"I enjoyed all of the subjects and loved all of the teachers. I had a good relationship with all of them, and I tried to be present at every class.

"I loved every teacher and didn’t have a problem with anyone. I was just focused on studying."

Mkhitaryan will now be fully focused on making sure Manchester United maintain their winning feeling and have a good run in both the Premier League and the Champions League next season.

Mkhitaryan 28, scored 11 goals in 41 appearances last season.

No comments: