Sunday, June 18, 2017

MORATA KEEPS TRANSFER SPECULATION ASIDE TO MARRY HIS GIRLFRIEND.


Morata, 24, and his bride were married at the Basilica del Redentore before taking a boat along the city's famous canals.

The Spain international was reportedly rumored to have agreed to join Manchester United after becoming frustrated at the lack of action in Madrid.

But Chelsea could hijack the move with a £70million move of their own.

The Blues want the Real Madrid striker to replace Diego Costa who is edging closer to a return to Atletico Madrid.

Morata is understood to have agreed terms with United on a move to Old Trafford, but Blues owner Roman Abramovich has sanctioned a bid and hopes to tempt the player to Stamford bridge.

Morata is a huge fan of Chelsea boss Antonio Conte, and looks likely to work with the Italian in Chelsea Newt season.

Morata said;
“I feel indebted to him because he’s the coach that most trusted in me, most wanted me, who made me feel I could perform at the highest level.
And yet I’ve never had the fortune to actually work with him. I’m sure sooner or later I will.''

No comments: