Saturday, June 3, 2017

RONALDO BRILLIANTLY RESPONDS TO MESSI'S COMPARISONS.


Cristiano Ronaldo is preparing for the Champions League final with his Real Madrid teammates in Wales - and claims he does not like comparisons between Messi and himself.

The duo have won the Ballon d'Or in each of the past nine years, leaving fans to argue constantly over their preferred superstar.

But Ronaldo, who has scored 40 goals this season, says he enjoys watching Barcelona's No.10, and that the two enjoy "a very good relationship".

"I like to see all good players and Messi is one of them. He is a great player," Ronaldo told Fox Sports Argentina.

"I really enjoy seeing him on the pitch and all the great players.
"Whenever I'm with him, I have a very good relationship with Messi.

"It's not that I go to his house and eat together.
 He is not a friend, but I consider him a companion by profession and not a rival because I don't like it, like comparisons."

No comments: