Saturday, October 29, 2016

''I'M FACING A 'SEVERE HEART' PROBLEM... CONTE.


Chelsea boss, Antonio Conte revealed on Friday that he's causing his heart a serious problem.

 The Italian is well known for his antics on the technical area. He rarely sits. He  sometimes entertains the fans as much as the game itself does.

The former Juventus gaffer confessed this week he finishes every match “exhausted” and said he is “worried” about the damage he might be doing to his health.

He said: “I know that I risk a bit. One game, I will try to put on a GPS monitor to control my heart.”

Conte now has his own regime to make sure he is fit enough for his activities. He added :
“I prefer always healthy food, and try to have running sessions, to maintain good physical form.

“I prefer to avoid carbohydrates and eat protein, with vegetables and fruit. But, when I stay with my wife and my daughter, the spaghetti is very good. I like pasta. It’s not good for me.

“Sometimes I eat Nutella, too, it’s not good. When I have time, I run for 30, 40 minutes and change the rhythm of my run. But not too strong.

“I run at the training ground. We have four pitches and I run around them. Sometimes I try to involve my staff.”

Conte is not worried about his players' diets. He'd not banned them from eating a particular food.

''But you don’t ban anything, you just tell them the right balance. It can prevent injuries and make you fresher mentally.”

The Blues take on Southampton on Sunday at St. Mary's.

No comments: