Monday, September 5, 2016

HOW RONALDINHO'S MIND GAME INSPIRED US TO BEAT REAL MADRID... INIESTA

Behind that charming smiles of Ronaldinho, there lies a genius, craftily inscribed within, which he 'devilishly' unleashes when occasion demands.
Former teammate of the Brazilian Superstar made some revelations in his book -The Artist: being Iniesta, which will be coming out this week.

Iniesta said: "A few days before the Classico against Real Madrid, 'Dinho' called me at home at Night. "I answered and he told me, "Andreas I know it's 3am, but I have to confess something. "In June, I will be leaving Barca. "My brother has an agreement with Real Madrid, it's an incredible amount that I can't refuse. "You are young, you can understand. "But please do not tell anyone in the locker room or the club. "Do not betray me, I trust you more than anyone, Andreas good night.
'He didn't give me time to say anything. 'The next day, we were in training camp and I felt an awkward atmosphere around me. "The whold team was silent and they were all greeting Ronaldinho like never.
"When the day of the Classico came (19/11/2005), in the locker rooms of Santiago Bernabeu, 'Dinho told us, "Guys today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days, I discovered that we were like a family.




"I called each of you during the night, and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke. "After that, I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I will stay here for a long time.
"Now, let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid.

Consequently, these words inspired Barca to a convincing 3-0 victory over Real Madrid at the Bernabeu, with Rinaldinho grabbing a brace in a Man of the match display.
Barcelona's brilliance earned them a standing ovation from the Bernabeu.

No comments: