Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MY PLAYERS DON'T WANT TO PLAY... MOURINHO

Ahead of their Europa match against Feyenoord, Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has stated his' and his players dislike for the second tier European Championship.
Mourinho said : 'This is not a competition Manchester United wants. 'It is not a competition I want, it is not a competition the players want.
'But it's a competition where we are, and that's the reality. 'We have to look to the competition with respect.

'We must find that motivation, that I found myself already and I have to pass that motivation on to the players, because I know the Europa League is not the big dream of every big player.
'I think we want to do well in the competition  and for a club of our dimension, to do well is not to be out of the competition in the group phase.

'We have to make sure we are not sleeping and loosing before the match starts, the Special One added, 'because many times, you start loosing because you don't find the right motivation and attitude.

No comments: