Thursday, September 8, 2016

I WILL PROVE ALL THE DOUBTERS WRONG, INCLUDING MOURINHO... JANUZAJ.


Manchester United playmaker, Adnan Januzaj who is on a season long loan at Sunderland, hopes working with former boss David Moyes will revive his seemingly static career.
Asked what his mission on Wearside was, the Brussels born player said, "it is just to prove to some of the people that they were wrong (about me).

"I will work hard to show they were wrong over the past few years. "Part of my mentality is to never give up, even if something goes a bit wrong, you always have to keep working, that is what I have been doing.

"Now I have the chance to prove myself again, he said. "I spoke with David Moyes and he asked me if I wanted to come here, I said that I wanted to play football. He gave me the opportunity to do that, I am really thankful for that.

"For two years, I didn't have many chances to play, but I came here to Sunderland to play games and to prove to some people that they were wrong. "I never give up, and I always want to play football. "I am happy to be where I am and playing games.
"I didn't have more game time, it was difficult and I have played three games now for Sunderland, and in three games, I have built my fitness back slowly. "Now I need to kick on.

No comments: