Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I WANT TO HELP ARSENAL, BUT ARSENE WENGER DO NOT WANT ME... VIERA



Former Arsenal Captain, Patrick Viera is baffled by Arsene Wenger's reluctance to have him coach at Arsenal.
Viera  who won four titles in nine years under Wenger went to Manchester City for his first job as reserve team and Elite development squad Manager, before moving to the Big Apple side, the blues co-own with baseball's New York Yankees.
Viera said: 'Arsene has the right to think we don't deserve it'. Viera who is now in charge at Major League soccer's New York City, said, 'He may think that we are not willing to train any team, I can understand that. 'But I think there is always a way to open the doors if you feel like it.
The former Skipper said, "As a player, I wanted to go as high as possible, same now. "My dream is to Manage one of Europe's biggest teams one day.
He added : 'If I arrive, and I say, "I will lead the reserves, I will become Arsene's deputy ,no it is not possible.
"If however, I say, 'May I come and have a little experience with coaching of the Under-15s, and that it is not possible ,then I would have a little problem to understand.

"But hey, the fact is that I have been very lucky in the end. I found myself in the right place at the right time, he added.

Arsene Wenger has in the past rejected Thierry Henry's offer to coach Arsenal kids for free.

No comments: