Sunday, September 11, 2016

DIEGO COSTA MUST CHANNEL HIS RAGE... ANTONIO CONTE

Chelsea Manager, Conte has advised star striker Diego Costa to control the beast in him. He spoke ahead of Chelsea's meeting with Swansea. "Diego is a passionate man, Conte said, and for this reason, sometimes, he risks the yellow card. "I want him to improve in this aspect. "I want to have him in all the games, but Diego knows the situation. 'I like it when a player shows his passion for this sport. 'It's fantastic, we do this work, but for us, it's not work, it's a passion. "It's important to transfer this to our fans and all the people who watch the game.
"Diego is a good guy, he is a player who is very important for the team. "I tell him, transfer your passion and enthusiasm in the right way, and it's good for me.

No comments: