Friday, September 23, 2016

I WILL BREAK ARSENE WENGER'S FACE IF I SEE HIM OUTSIDE THE PITCH... MOURINHO

Mourinho is alleged to have made the threat after Wenger criticised Chelsea for selling Juan Mata to Manchester United.
Arsene Wenger who was responding to a claim in a book, that the current Manchester United boss, during his time at Chelsea, threatened him with violence for commenting on Juan Mata's  switch from Chelsea to Manchester United.

 Mourinho is alleged to have said, "When Mr. Wenger criticises CFC  and  Manchester United, over the deal with Mata, I will find him one day outside a football pitch, and I will break his face.


But Wenger, whose Arsenal side play Chelsea on Saturday said, "I have no personal problem with anybody, I respect everybody in our game and I don't feel I comment a lot on other teams.
Sometimes, I just say what I think ,but that is part of the way I am .

No comments: