Friday, September 16, 2016

THE MILLIONS YOU EARN SHOULD MOTIVATE YOU.. MOURINHO TELL ZLATAN, POGBA AND OTHER MAN UTD STARS

Manchester United have lost two games in less than one week. Their loss to Manchester City was followed by the Europa League loss to Feyenoord on Thursday.
Boss, Jose Mourinho is particularly unhappy with his players attitude on the pitch.

"I always say that the best motivation you can have is your own motivation", Mourinho said ahead of United's Premier League clash this weekend against Watford.

"I always feel that my job is that I am an extra source of motivation, but the motivation belongs to the players, Mourinho added.
Mourinho said, "and if the players at this age need motivating, with the great life, the money they have to do what they want. "I think they shouldn't need an extra source of motivation, that belongs to themselves.

"So I believe on Sunday, they will try to win the match and give everything  and I will just try to help. Mourinho added, "I think United has to show in every game and every competition ."The Club is too big and the supporters are too passionate, for the professionals  not to feel that every game is a very important game.
"So I don't think they should need a defeat or in this case, two defeats to try to give everything they have to give.
"It should belong to them, and that's what I expect from them ,that on Sunday, will try to win the match, normally", the Portuguese said.

No comments: