Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I REJECTED PSG THREE TIMES, BECAUSE I LOVE ARSENAL SO MUCH... ARSENE WENGER


Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger has revealed that he rejected an offer to manage Paris Saint German in the past because of his love for Arsenal.
French newspaper, L'equipe reported PSG's approaches were rejected by Arsenal in 2011,2013 and 2014.

Asked why, Wenger said, 'because I love where I am. "I know well the owners (of PSG). But I feel always I remained loyal to Arsenal Football Club because I think it's a Club that has the qualities I love, that's why.
"I like to come to Paris. It's a city I love. It's my country, a country I love. PSG are a good test for us. They are a team who are, in France, the team above everyone else.
"In France, they always produce good football teams and players. "So it's exciting to come to this City and compare to where we are this season compared to everyone.
PSG, who are the reigning Champions in France are presently placed 7th in the league having made just one point from two games. They will be facing Arsenal in their Champions League opener on Tuesday.

"I think they missed a number of players at the back. "They are in the same hotel as us in Los Angeles and Thiago Silva got injured there. He's an important player for them.
"But they are clearly superior in the domestic League, so I expect a slightly different PSG in the Champions League, Wenger added.

No comments: