Saturday, September 3, 2016

I'M IN LOVE...JURGEN KLOPP

Liverpool boss, Jurgen Kloop stated recently that he is seriously in love with Liverpool even before he joined the club. The charismatic German who enjoyed lots of success at Borussia Dortmund revealed how Liverpool appealed to him from a distance.
'I liked this club before I came here's he told the Mail. 'It wasn't a big decision for me. 'it was the only Club that could have broken my holiday. I had enough offers, I was saying, 'No, no, sorry, not now ',and then came Liverpool. 'And I know how this sounds, and what people will say, but I fell in love.
'I felt responsible really quickly, it's like if you are in my inner circle, my family and friends. I felt Liverpool was both: family and friends.

But do you know what Klopp has fallen in love with???
He said, 'we can start with the colour, then the stadium, the people in this Club.

No comments: