Thursday, December 29, 2016

''I WANT TO REMAIN IN MANCHESTER UNITED FOR A LONG TIME; DECLARES BAILLY.

Eric Bailly arrives Carrington.



Manchester United defender Eric Bailly has claimed Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

The 22-years old was Mourinho's first signing after arriving at Old Trafford last summer, paying £30m for the former Villarreal centre-back.

Mourinho will however, be without Bailly next month after being called up by the Ivory Coast for the African Cup of Nations, but the defender is appreciative of the impact he's already had on his development.

Bailly said:
"He's a great manager, the best in the world," "It is a pleasure to work and learn with him. I hope it continues like this and that I stay at United for a long time.
The Special One.

"I'm truly happy, with my team and my team-mates. Bit by bit, I'm getting to know more."
Bailly then compared the Premier League to La Liga, where he played with Espanyol and Villarreal.

"From what I see, football in Spain, they also have a great League. La Liga is the best in the world, but here it is different, very direct, there is more contact and more strength.

''And like I said, little by little, and with more training under this manager, I hope to improve. Manchester is a nice place, I'm happy here; the Ivorian added.

No comments: