Monday, February 27, 2017

MOURINHO TELL MAN. UTD. FANS HOW BEST TO STOP ZLATAN FROM LEAVING.


Mourinho was full of praise for his side after his side beat Southampton 3-2 to win the EFL Cup.

The Portuguese  particularly praised two-goal hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic, whose United's contract expires at the end of the season.

Mourinho even asked fans to camp outside Ibrahimovic's house to urge the 26-goal striker to stay at the Theatre of Dreams beyond this season.

"I never bank for a player to sign a contract," the Special One said.

"I never bank for a player to play for me.

One day Zlatan decided to go to Barcelona and I was very sad and did nothing to try to stop him to go.

So I don’t bank for players.

"But, if needed, I think maybe United fans can go to the door of his house and stay there all night.

If needed, I think they will go for sure.

"We all want and all believe that he's going to stay with us one more season."

No comments: