Monday, February 20, 2017

''THOSE WHO RUN BARCELONA TODAY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TREAT THEIR PLAYERS''... Dani Alves.



Dani Alves has blasted Barcelona for being 'false' and 'ungrateful' following his acrimonious departure last summer.

The Brazilian right-back spent eight years with the Blaugrana before a free transfer to Juventus.

The 33-year-old insists he was shown a lack of respect and that the club have 'no idea how to treat their players.'
"I like to be loved and when I'm not loved, I leave," Alves said in a candid interview with ABC.

"Leaving Barcelona on a free was a classy punch.
"During my last three seasons [at Barça] they always used to say Alves is leaving, but the directors never said anything to me.

They were extremely false and ungrateful.

They did not respect me.
"I was only offered a new deal when the FIFA transfer ban came in.

That was when I played them at their own game and signed a deal with a termination clause.

''Those who run Barcelona today have no idea how to treat their players."

No comments: