Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ROMA'S RADJA NAINGGOLAN REVEALS WHY HE WILL NOT JOIN CHELSEA.


Chelsea's hopes of landing Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan have suffered a blow after the 28-year-old insisted he is happy at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Belgian has netted 12 goals this season to help guide Roma into second in Serie A and cement his standing as one of Europe's most in-demand players.

Nainggolan is currently on international duty, but told gazzetta.it that he is not seeking a move to the Premier League.

"In Rome I'm fine," he said. "My family is happy and even the weather is often good.

"Sometimes you make choices for the money, others for the quality of life, which matters a lot to me.

"Also, if I went to England, I would have to start from scratch, but I repeat: I am very well in Rome.

"China? Currently no, but you can never say never. We need to see right now."

The Blues were strongly linked with a move for the midfielder last summer, with reports suggesting they were knocked back twice.

However, with N'golo Kante and Nemanja Matic forging a very good partnership at  Chelsea's midfield, it will be difficult for the Premier League Champions elect to return for Nainggolan again in the summer.

No comments: