Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"I WANTED GUARDIOLA AT MANCHESTER UNITED... FERGUSON





Pep Guardiola's brand of football at Barcelona was a joy to watch. It did not only entertain. It also produced trophies, and Sir Alex Ferguson's brother- Martin who worked at Old Trafford as a scout for 16 years have enjoyed Pep's Barca, and have spoken highly of the Spaniard.

"Even if, from my own perspective, I hoped Pep might one day come to United ",Martin Ferguson said. On the Manchester derby, he said, "I not only want  them (Man Utd) to win this one against City, obviously, but my feelings about Mourinho are changing.
"I hope he does well, I certainly wish him well ."While there were somethings which in the past, I didn't like about him, so long as he is successful in the United way, he will get my backing.
Still speaking about Mourinho, Ferguson said, "He has tidied up his acts. No question that the last couple of games, his United have looked the part.


No comments: