Tuesday, November 14, 2017

CRISTIANO RONALDO CELEBRATES BIRTH OF FIRST BABY WITH GIRLFRIEND GEORGINA RODRIGUEZ.


Cristiano Ronaldo has announced the birth of his first child with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez.

The Real Madrid star confirmed the happy news on Sunday evening on Instagram with a family photo taken at the Hospital Quiron Universal, near the superstar's home.

"Alana Martina is just born! Both Geo and Alana are doing great! We are all very happy!" he posted on Instagram.

Alana is Ronaldo's fourth child.
She joins a family that recently welcomed the addition of twins, Eva Maria and Mateo, from a surrogate mother in the United States.

Oldest son Cristiano Jr was born in June 2010, but the mother has never been publicly identified. Cristiano Snr has full custody.

Last week, Ronaldo told Hello magazine before launch of his new CR7 Junior Collection clothing line about what being a father meant to him.

“Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely," he said.

“It’s taught me things about love that I never knew existed.
“It has softened me and given me a different perspective on what is really important in my life.

“I can’t wait to be a dad again. Being a father and seeing my family grow is without doubt the greatest privilege I’ve had.
“Spending time with them, being by their side, smiling and laughing with them. They’ve brought a lot of happiness and joy to my life.”


Source: www.clubgist.com

No comments: