Wednesday, November 22, 2017

MANCHESTER UNITED IS A POSSIBILITY; ANTOINE GRIEZMANN REVEALS.


Antoine Griezmann has said joining Manchester United is a ‘possibility’ but admits that it is only the weather in England that could stop him.

The Atletico Madrid forward has revealed all in his new autobiography titled, ‘Behind the smile: The life of the little Prince… as told by himself’.

Griezmann signed a new contract until the summer of 2022 but it is thought United will try to tempt Atletico's resolve with a big offer.

"I have nothing against England - except for the weather,” Griezmann writes, as quoted by Spanish daily AS.

"In June, I extended my contract. I'm linked to the club until 2022. Although, I might be missing out on titles, I have everything here to be happy but that does not mean to say I won't go one day. I haven't made that decision. It all depends on various factors.

”Manchester United is a possibility."

Source: www.clubgist.com

No comments: