Sunday, October 16, 2016

THANK GOD! I DID NOT JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED... SAIDO MANE.



Sadio Mane switched from Southampton to Liverpool in the summer for a fee not less than £34m.

The Senegalese insisted that he never desired to leave the Saints.
“It was only when Liverpool came in [last summer] that I never had a second thought and knew I wanted to join," the 24-year old told theTelegraph .

"It was different because then was the right moment for me. I finally came to Liverpool and I was happy with that, and now I’m happy I am playing against Manchester United.

“In honesty, there were some clubs interested at that time but I never made any choices then.

"I did not say I thought of any club and I wanted to play there. That kind of interest gave me a lot confidence on the pitch and made me believe in myself, but I knew this was because of my hard work and I was in a good way."

Liverpool host Manchester United in a crunch Monday night Premier League clash at Anfield.

No comments: