Saturday, January 28, 2017

''I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH MOURINHO''... MEMPHIS.


The Dutch International failed to live up to  expectations at Old Trafford, following his £25m move from PSV Eindhoven in 2015. Due to the winger's lack of opportunities at United,
Mourinho agreed to let him go to the Ligue 1 giants last week for an initial £16m fee.

Yet Depay, 22, bears no grudge towards the United manager and thanked him for his kind words as he stressed the pair enjoyed a good relationship.
"His words were nice,” Depay told OL TV.

"In Manchester, I always worked as I had to. For me personally, it wasn't all that easy, I needed to play. But we didn't have a bad relationship.
"He's a great coach and a great person. Now we'll see here how I play. In any case, I think he has said good things about me.”


After his cameo on Lyon’s 3-1 win over Marseille last week, the 22-year old said;
"I feel very good, in top form.”
"My first week was good, training went very well, and little by little I'm getting back into the rhythm.

"Now I think I'm ready to start a game as of the next match. I'm training hard, my fitness is good.
"I think I can push for a starting place for the next game."

No comments: