Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MOURINHO DECLARES: ''SCHNEIDERLIN IS PROBABLY GOING TO EVERTON''.


Manchester United Boss, Jose Mourinho, after his team's 2-0 win over Hull City on Tuesday confirmed that he expects French midfielder - Morgan Schneiderlin to leave.

Mourinho declared : I have no details but before the match, I was informed by Mr. Woodward that the situation is close; Morgan is more than probably going to Everton.

The special one continued; ''I am sad but I am also happy. I am also happy. I'm sad because I like him and he could be an option for us in a long season''.

''But I'm happy for him because he wants to play and be an important player for the team.  So I'm happy for a very good person. Someone I only have good things to say about''.

Schneiderlin's reported initial fee of £22m could rise to £23m in add-ons.

No comments: