Tuesday, September 5, 2017

"ROONEY AND I ONLY KISSED, THOUGH WE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP S****G"; LAURA SIMPSON.


The office worker who was chatted up and kissed by soccer star Wayne Rooney before his drink driving arrest has urged his livid wife to forgive him, saying: 'Don't be mad at him, it wasn't that bad!'

Laura Simpson, a single mother of one, from Irlam, near Manchester, told MailOnline that she would have slept with Rooney if he had not been arrested behind the wheel of her VW Beetle car in the early hours of Friday morning.

But she insists she's not a marriage wrecker and says her encounter with the footballer was 'only a bit of harmless fun.'

Today Rooney is said to be fighting for his marriage after his wife Coleen fled their £6million mansion following a showdown over claims he 'kissed and cuddled' Miss Simpson on a night out before being arrested.

Mrs Rooney, 31, who is pregnant with their fourth child, is believed to have confronted her husband over his drink driving charge and night out with Miss Simpson, and told him: 'The world is laughing at me because of you.'    

It has since been revealed Rooney may have only been stopped by police initially because of a faulty £4 brake light on Ms Simpson's car.

Had it not been for the minor traffic violation, officers in Cheshire may not have stopped the footballer in Cheshire on Friday night, according to The Mirror.

A set of two replacement brake light bulbs for a VW Beetle cost just £4 at Halfords.

Mrs Rooney, who has been with her husband of nine years since they were 16 and stood by him when he was caught using prostitutes, is said to have broken down, yelling: 'How could you do this to me while I'm pregnant? How could you be so stupid?'

But now Miss Simpson, who split with her father of her six-year-old daughter Lola when she was a baby, says she believes Mrs Rooney should forgive the Everton ace.

Miss Simpson said: 'I can understand her being mad with him over the arrest, that was stupid and on reflection he should never have driven my car but he didn't seem to be over the limit.

'But she can't blame him for anything that happened with me because nothing did really although we would have ended up s******g no doubt.

What we did was only a bit of harmless fun.'

As pregnant Mrs Rooney is being urged by friends to dump her love cheat husband, Miss Simpson revealed: 'It was a kiss and cuddle, nothing more.'

Speaking to MailOnline shortly before furious Mrs Rooney called Miss Simpson demanding to know 'the truth', she said: 'I was caught up in the moment.

I wasn't thinking about his wife at the time and nor was he.

'I can see it looks bad but it wasn't really and she must be mad at me and him.'

Property development company sales manager Miss Simpson, 29, told how Mrs Rooney, 31 – pregnant with the couple's fourth child – has tried to befriend her on social media 'to check me out.'

Before the showdown phone call on Saturday afternoon Miss Simpson said: 'I've had an Instagram request from an unknown number seeking to share my profile and pictures.

People are telling me it could be Wayne's wife.
'I can understand she's curious about me and furious but I don't really want her checking me out so I deleted the request.'

Humiliated Mrs Rooney is fuming that the pretty reveller left a nightclub in a cab with her husband and he later got behind the wheel of her Volkswagen Beetle which led to his drink-drive arrest.

She had been on holiday in Mallorca, Spain, with her three sons, while the former England captain was getting cosy with Miss Simpson.

Brunette Miss Simpson admitted Rooney ogled her big false boobs saying 'I'd like to get my hands on those' and they shared a drunken kiss and cuddle while partying in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

But nothing happened while they were in her black Beetle 'away from prying' eyes. She said: 'We didn't get up to anything in the car we just wanted to drive somewhere, I don't know where.'

Miss Simpson said she would have refused to have gone to the footballer's £6million nearby mansion, saying: 'As drunk as I was that would have been inappropriate although I'd love to have had a nosey at it!'

She told how she has never been a fan of the ex Manchester United player but admitted after meeting him for the first time on Thursday night: 'He's fun to be with and he's got good banter and he's not that bad looking either.

I enjoyed chatting and drinking with him and not because he's Wayne Rooney, he was like a normal fella.'

Miss Simpson told MailOnline he never discussed his pregnant wife or his feelings on becoming a dad again or football.

SOURCE: DAILYMAIL.




No comments: