Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"WHEN YOU ARE BIG BUSINESS, PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU"; RONALDO.


Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo believes that the reason why he is always in the news is because he is a good business.

After their Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund at Westfalenstadion, Ronaldo who scored a brace following  Gareth Bale's volley, was quizzed on his future by the press, following new deals at the Bernabeu for Marco Asensio and Isco.

His current deal in the Spanish capital runs until 2021, but that hasn't stopped rumours over whether he could leave Madrid.

Ronaldo said: "It's a good question, these things happen naturally but maybe the president can give a better response than I can.

"I'm happy and I'm doing what I enjoy.
"People talk about me every day all around the world, I live for football and my family, not for the media.

"Sometimes these stories start in Portugal, in Spain or even Germany, because when you're big business, people talk about you."

No comments: