Friday, October 14, 2016

I'M FOCUSED ON MY JOB, YET SOME PEOPLE WANT ME SACKED... CHELSEA BOSS, CONTE.


Antonio Conte has quashed speculation he could be on his way out of Stamford Bridge.
Reports that the Chelsea boss could be sacked circled on Thursday after a flurry of bets were placed on him losing job.

Conte went from being an outsider in the market to an odds-on favourite with some bookmakers, while others refused to take any more money.

Chelsea insisted the 47-year-old's position was not under threat, and he today rubbished the rumours his Blues reign could soon be over.

He said during his press conference on Friday: "I’m trying to find who put the money on, but it is very difficult!

"It’s very difficult to talk about this situation because I am focused about my work to improve the team.

"I have a good communication and relationship with the club. I take these with a smile.

"We are working very hard to change the situation. We are trying to build something important for the present and the future. Chelsea face Leicester on Saturday's early kickoff at Stamford Bridge.

No comments: