Saturday, October 15, 2016

'I HAVE WON MANY TIMES AT ANFIELD'...MOURINHO DECLARES AHEAD OF LIVERPOOL CLASH.


Manchester United, under former Dutch coach Louis Van Gaal, had memorable results against their arch rivals Liverpool.
 And Self-styled Special One - Mourinho, who only lost once in six Premier League visits to Anfield with former club Chelsea, is keen to continue with the good run. The Portuguese is relishing his first trip there as United boss on Monday.

"I look forward to it," said Mourinho. "I always like to play at Anfield. I won many times there,

I also lost, I won big matches, I lost big matches, so I can't say I like to go there because I'm always successful, because it's not true.

"But I like the atmosphere, normally the characteristics of the matches, but being United manager means something more, because you cannot compare the historic rivalry between my former clubs and United and Liverpool."

No comments: