Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SOME OF MY TEAMMATES DON'T SMELL NICE... JUAN MATA.

Mata with fans.

The Spaniard was on hand at the Trafford Centre to launch  fragrance '001' for men and women, priced at €70, by Spanish brand Loewe, report the Manchester Evening News.


Mata signs a fan's shirt.

Midfielder Mata, an ambassador for the luxury fashion brand, likes to splash on their scent and reckons that he's the most fragrant in the
Red Devils' dressing room.

He laughed: "I think maybe I am. Some of the other guys don't smell so good - only joking!"

He said: "I was wearing Loewe fragrances before I was an ambassador. This one is very fresh and very smart.

Fans queue to see Mata.

"Loewe is Spanish and I'm Spanish so this is something to be proud of."
Juan, who joined Manchester United from Chelsea in 2014, is a huge fan of our nightlife and culture, in particular the Northern Quarter.

He said: "I love to go to the Northern Quarter. I really like it, it has everything.
"It has a good atmosphere, shops, live music, museums and galleries.

Enjoying his favourite fragrance.

"I like to go to Tib Street, park my car and look around. I also like Stevenson Square and I like to go to Matt and Phreds for live music."

Asked if he's picked up any Manc sayings, he said: "I try and understand. They are warm and nice people here.
"It's difficult to follow when you get between two people from Manchester speaking but I try to listen to the accent and learn."
Mata is certainly smelling nice

No comments: