Friday, November 11, 2016

''I ALWAYS ASK POGBA ABOUT MANCHESTER UNITED''... GRIEZMAAN.


Athletico Madrid Striker, Antoine Griezmann fueled speculation of a move to United, while on international duty this week, saying: “I always ask Paul Pogba about Manchester United.

The French Star who was also the highest goal scorer in the Euros last summer has not hidden his admiration for the Old Trafford outfit.

And with Wayne Rooney no longer the force he used to be, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the twilight of his career, 25-year old Griezmaan could be exactly Manchester United need at the moment to help bring out the best in young strikers, Rashford and Martial.

The Ballon d'or nominee added; I think they (Manchester United) are a huge club with a really good infrastructure.

“You hear a lot of things about Manchester United and Paris St Germain, but right now I don’t see me moving to a new club.

''But it would be awesome to play alongside Paul one day.”

No comments: