Thursday, November 17, 2016

''OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A DISASTER''...BALOTELLI REVEALS HIS WORST MANAGER.


Mario Balotelli has revealed the manager who has had the most influence on his career. The Italy striker has had stints at Inter Milan, Manchester City, AC Milan and Liverpool; having also played under numerous managers, in a career that have so much flatterd to deceive.

However, the 26-year old says that Roberto Mancini is his favourite coach – and claimed Brendan Rodgers was his worst.

The hitman left Anfield on a free transfer to Nice in the summer and his six goals have sent his new side to  Ligue 1 summit.

Balotelli was in Milan to watch Italy's friendly match versus Germany on Wednesday, and spoke to Gazzetta dello Sport about his coaches, he said: “For me, the one most on the ball remains Mancini: fantastic, I owe him so much.

"In second place I put (Lucien) Favre (of Nice) with (Jose) Mourinho: the Portuguese is talented and motivated, it is a pity that we had a falling out.
Balotelli admits "I owe him so much".

“The worst? Not Klopp, I am not angry with him. If he has created a certain situation at Liverpool, maybe he should have had more patience with me.

“In truth, I had the biggest disappointment with Rodgers. I enjoyed myself with him in training but our relationship was a disaster.”

Balotelli was signed by Liverpool after the sale of Luis Suarez in 2014 but he scored only one Premier League goal for Rodgers before loaned out to Milan the following summer.
Klopp sanctioned his free transfer this summer.

Balotelli is back to something like his best in France, helping Nice to top spot in Ligue 1, with six goals so far in the campaign.
“Now I am calm,” he said. “There is less pressure, clearly. Some autographs, nothing more."

No comments: