Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"I KNEW THE GOALS WERE GOING TO COME... DIEGO COSTA



Chelsea Striker Diego Costa has stated that he knew he was going to score again for Spain haven scored only once in his previous 11appearances for La Roja.The Brazil-born hitman scored a brace for Spain  as they cruised to a comfortable 8-0 win against Liechtenstein in their World Cup qualifying opener on Monday.

"I had struggled because a striker always need to score goals but now I am participating more in the play and I knew the goals were going to come", Costa told reporters.
"I never complained about my team mates and I have to thank them because they always supported me and never allowed me to give up", Costa added.

He continued, "Criticism is normal because Spain players are always asked to give more, but now, things are going my way.


No comments: