Saturday, October 8, 2016

I'M STRUGGLING IN ENGLAND... MAN UTD'S ERIC BAILLY DECLARES.

Manchester United new signing, Eric Bailly has admitted that he's seriously struggling in his new home.

Ivory Coast international, Bailly who United signed from Villarreal in the summer for £30m has added great solidity to the Club's defence.
However, the 22-year old has maintained that the only barrier preventing him from reaching his full potentials is language.  And he's determined to learn.

"There are players who speak Spanish and French, they help me integrate, said Bailly. "I've just started having English classes too. Little by little.

 "It's important for the other players to have confidence in you. It was my dream since being a child to play for one of the biggest clubs in the World, and now I'm here. "I'm going to take that chance, Bailly added.


No comments: