Friday, October 7, 2016

YOU SEE MEN KISSING IN THE STREETS OF MANCHESTER... CLAIMS ZORYA CHIEF EXECUTIVE, SERGEI RAFAILOV.

Zorya Luhansk's Chief Executive has made a humiliating attack on the City of  Manchester just weeks after his side lost 1-0 to Manchester United in a Europa League Match at Old Trafford.

Rafailov told 'BBC North West Tonight', "Manchester is a dirty city full of drunks and men kissing in the streets.
"When we were in England, we were only in Manchester and I did not like the City.
Rafailov continued on his Club's website, "it was very dirty.

"Near the hotel, which was incidentally in the city centre, there were homeless people, sleeping on the pavement at night.
I went out for a walk in the evening and went a little further from the centre. It was even worse there. "Masses of drunk people.

"It was bizarre for me to see men walking down the street and kissing. "I did not like it.
"I would suggest we think about European integration 20 times (before accepting it).

"I would not like my grandchildren to go outside and see men kissing and homeless people sleeping in the centre of the  city.

With the return leg set for December 2, Rafailov should be ready for Mourinho's jibes as the Portuguese hardly loose in such battles.

No comments: