Wednesday, September 6, 2017

MOURINHO HAS EXPLAINED WHY HIS WATCH IS ALWAYS 20 MINUTES FASTER.


Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho sets his watch 20 minutes fast as a motivational tactic.

Mourinho, whose United side have started his second season in charge at full pelt, admits he thrives under pressure.

He told The Times : “I like to put pressure on myself. I like to take the watch and put it forward.

"At the moment it’s 2.30pm. If I have to be some place at 3pm, I tell myself it’s ten to three.
“In my job, too, I have done that. I accelerate the timings.

I always think that a little bit of pressure is good.”

In an interview to promote his role as ambassador for luxury watch brand Hublot, he also revealed he is happy to see out his three-year deal at Old Trafford.

However, despite that security, Mourinho insists he is out of his comfort zone.

He added: “I don’t like the sea to be flat.
“I don’t like, for example, like now, for people to be speaking about my team the way they are speaking.

I think it’s very premature. I don’t like it.
“I prefer the other way around.

Put a little bit of pressure on it. Timings are a good way to put pressure on myself.

No comments: