Saturday, September 3, 2016

MOURINHO MORE HONEST THAN VAN GAAL... MAN UTD MIDFIELDER


Belgium-born Brazilian Midfielder, Andreas Pereira has accused former Manchester United's boss, Louis Van Gaal of failing to keep his word last season. The 20year old joined Granada on a season long loan this summer.
He wanted to leave Old Trafford on loan in January in search of regular football, but LVG blocked the move, with a  promise of more game time for the midfielder which never really happened. 'Of course I was disappointed (last season). 'I wanted to play, every player wants to play and I was disappointed I couldn't play more minutes, Pereira said.
'I trusted the Manager and it didn't happen as I wanted it to, but that's life and I'll learn from that as well. 'Now it's different. 'I spoke with Mourinho and he was honest with me, that's what I like. The former young player winner at United added,  'maybe he (Van Gaal) was honest with me but during the season, a lot of things happened. 'I couldn't play but hopefully I can play  now here (at Granada) and I can have a good season.
Pereira also revealed that the atmosphere at Carrington has changed since Mourinho came in. 'I think a lot of things changed and a lot of people changed. 'People are more happy and more relaxed. It's just a different atmosphere.

No comments: