Friday, September 2, 2016

WHY I REJOINED MANCHESTER UNITED... POGBA


Manchester United Midfielder, Paul Pogba has revealed why he returned to the club he left 4years ago. The French international left United for Juventus after the expiration of his  contract in 2012 for just £800,000 compensation fee. He went on to win Serie A titles in each of the four years he spent with Juventus. But the new  Manchester United number 6 has revealed the major reason behind his return to his boyhood Club. 'I came back because I wanted to, and United showed that they wanted me back. We have a good team who wants to win the league again, with a big manager, top players, and a new team.  'My ambition is always to be number one, always be the best . To be the best is to win the league, that is the objective of everyone, that's what we want to do. We want to go back to the Champions League because I know, that is where we belong.
United will desperately need the inspiration of another new signing, if they are to be crowned Champions in May. Swedish Striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has so far scored three Premier league goals for United this season. And Pogba have this to say about the former PSG hitman:

'Zlatan is like the big brother of everyone, I would say. He always makes jokes, makes everyone relax and on the pitch, he is a winner. He will really help the team.

No comments: