Friday, October 27, 2017

ANTONIO CONTE HITS OUT ON CRITICS.


Chelsea boss, Antonio Conte has branded attempts to destabilise him and Chelsea as “bulls***” in an angry rant during his media interaction on Friday.

And ahead of tomorrow's trip to Bournemou: “Around us there is a lot of bullshit. It is true [there is a lot of bullshit]. If I see the past it happened the same with a lot of managers.

“A lot of bulls***. They try to create problems between me, the club and the players.

“If someone is happy to continue to write this I answer very well in the past. I am answering very well about these different issues.”

England assistant manager Steve Holland has even been dragged into the rumour as Conte's potential replacement, and the Stamford Bridge boss is so furious about it.

He said: “This is a lack of respect. I can accept to write 'the club is ready to sack me and the story with the players.
“I can accept this but to put another person in this way I think this is incorrect.

“And it is not good that this person (Holland) has to send me a message to tell me 'I am sorry but this is not true. I am sorry if you want to do an interview I am ready?'

“Why put another person in this bullshit? If you want to hit me, hit me. This is incorrect and I hate this type of situation.”


Source: www.clubgist.com

No comments: