Tuesday, October 24, 2017

RONALDO SAYS FIVE IS GOOD BUT HE WANT SEVEN.


Cristiano Ronaldo picked his fifth FIFA men’s player of the year award on Tuesday night pipping closest rival Messi and Neymar to the top gong.
The Real Madrid superstar retained the prize after scoring
44 goals in 48 appearances in 2017, including 33 for Real Madrid and 11 for Portugal.

Asked how many times he could win the accolade, Ronaldo said: “I want seven. Five is good but seven is my lucky number so seven would be great.
“Thank you a lot to the guys for voting for me.

“(I want) To give a mention to Leo and Neymar to be here, Real Madrid supporters, my team-mates, my coach, my president – they support me all the year so I have to say thank you to them.”
Ronaldo was also named in the FIFA FIFPro World XI.

Source: www.clubgist.com

No comments: