Sunday, July 16, 2017

SANCHEZ WANTS TO QUIT ARSENAL IN OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.


Alexis Sanchez has hinted he wants to leave Arsenal this summer.

The Chilean forward insists he is desperate to play Champions League football in the coming season.

Arsene Wenger's side failed to qualify for Europe's premier competition - after finishing fifth behind Liverpool in the Premier League.

And the failure to reach the top four could cost the north London club their top star.

Sanchez only has a year left on his current Gunners deal - with negotiations yet to kick off over a new deal.

Sanchez told Radio Sport Chile: "I want to play in the Champions League. The decision isn't down to me, I need to wait for Arsenal."

"I've made my decision, now I wait for Arsenal's reply. The idea is to play and win the Champions League.

"I've dreamt about it since I was a kid."

The star man is currently away from the rest of the Gunners squad in Australia - after being given extra time off this summer due to his Confederations Cup commitments with Chile.

No comments: