Wednesday, July 19, 2017

''TOMORROW I WILL BE AT CHELSEA''... MORATA DECLARES!


Alvaro Morata has broken his silence after Chelsea confirmed they had agreed terms with the Real Madrid forward.

After agreeing terms with the Stamford Bridge club, Morata revealed he has no regrets from his time at the Bernabeu, adding that he can't wait to join Chelsea.

"I am very happy, God willing, tomorrow I will be at Chelsea, a club that has always wanted me," Morata told Marca.

"I'm not disappointed about anything, I've won four titles here [with Real Madrid], but now I only think of putting on the Chelsea shirt.

"I want to grow up, if I didn't I wouldn't have left. I'd like to thank Zidane and wish him luck for the upcoming season.

"Thanks to all the Madridistas who supported me. I will always wish Madrid the best. The last time I wore this shirt was in Cibeles."


No comments: