Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WHY DANI ALVES SNUBBED MANCHESTER CITY FOR PSG.


French giants, Paris Saint-germain announced that Brazilian right-back Dani Alves have joined them.

The veteran defender who was believed to be heading to the Etihad Stadium to team up with former Boss, Pep Guardiola, has revealed why he opted to join PSG.

"There's a very interesting project in Paris," said Alves.
"I have friends here, I'm a man who loves challenges.

"If Pep Guardiola and Manchester City feel hurt, I am sorry. But I have come here to be a champion.

"I've had the pleasure of winning the Champions League three times and I want to bring my experience here.

"The President had a great power of persuasion. I like to make history. We can write it together here.

"The work that the club has been doing over the past several years is very encouraging. It's an ambitious team."

Dani Alves snubbed Manchester City for Paris Saint Germain to win more silverware.

Alves will be earning £230,000 every week in France.

No comments: